Conclusion of the government performance
The country performs poorly in terms of the knowledge infrastructure, as it ranks 123 out of 138 countries in the Global Knowledge Index 2020 and 9th among 22 countries with low human development.
- Total enrollment in basic education.
- Government spending on basic education .
- Current spending on public education institutions .
- Greenhouse gas emissions .
- Renewable energy consumption .
- Survival rates to the last grade of first secondary school .
- The number of internationally ranked universities in the country .
- Percentage of students enrolled in internationally ranked universities .
- Information and communication technology prices .
- Patent in the field of information and communication technology .